Funding agencies: This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (grant nos.: RO1 HD29909 and P30 HD24064).
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1556–1559, October 2012
How to Cite
Juncos, J. L., Lazarus, J. T., Rohr, J., Allen, E. G., Shubeck, L., Hamilton, D., Novak, G. and Sherman, S. L. (2012), Olfactory dysfunction in fragile X tremor ataxia syndrome. Mov. Disord., 27: 1556–1559. doi: 10.1002/mds.25043
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RO1 HD29909, P30 HD24064
This article has been cited by:
- 1Advances in clinical and molecular understanding of the FMR1 premutation and fragile X-associated tremor/ataxia syndrome, The Lancet Neurology, 2013, 12, 8, 786, ,