Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1078–1082, August 2012
How to Cite
Guimarães, J., Moura, E., Vieira-Coelho, M. A. and Garrett, C. (2012), Weight variation before and after surgery in Parkinson's disease: A noradrenergic modulation?. Mov. Disord., 27: 1078–1082. doi: 10.1002/mds.25063
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.