Funding agencies: The work of A.J.S. is supported by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, the Michael J. Fox Foundation, the Pacific Alzheimer Research Foundation, and the Canada Research Chairs program.
Biomarkers for trials of neuroprotection in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorders Society
Special Issue: The Vatican Conference on Neuroprotection in Parkinson's Disease
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 71–85, January 2013
How to Cite
Agarwal, P. A. and Stoessl, A. J. (2013), Biomarkers for trials of neuroprotection in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 71–85. doi: 10.1002/mds.25065
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosure: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Pathogenesis-Targeted, Disease-Modifying Therapies in Parkinson Disease, Neurotherapeutics, 2014, 11, 1, 6, , ,