Funding agencies: The study was supported by Research Program MSM0021622404 and the Central European Institute of Technology.
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1169–1172, August 2012
How to Cite
Rektor, I., Goldemund, D., Bednařík, P., Sheardová, K., Michálková, Z., Telecká, S., Dufek, M. and Rektorová, I. (2012), Impairment of brain vessels may contribute to mortality in patients with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 1169–1172. doi: 10.1002/mds.25066
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Deep-brain stimulation associates with improved microvascular integrity in the subthalamic nucleus in Parkinson's disease, Neurobiology of Disease, 2015, 74, 392, , , , , , ,
- 2The relationship of leukoaraiosis and the clinical severity of vascular Parkinsonism, Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2014, 346, 1-2, 255, , , , , , ,
- 4The effects of silent cerebral ischemic lesions on the prognosis of idiopathic Parkinson's disease, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2013, 19, 8, 761, , , ,