Initially presented as an abstract at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, April 13, 2010.
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1440–1442, 15 September 2012
How to Cite
Bhattacharya, R. K., Dubinsky, R. M., Lai, S. M. and Dubinsky, H. (2012), Is there an increased risk of hip fracture in Parkinson's disease? A nationwide inpatient sample. Mov. Disord., 27: 1440–1442. doi: 10.1002/mds.25073
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Dr. Bhattacharya is a promotional speaker for Novartis and Amgen.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.