Funding agencies: This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (grant nos.: K01 ES019183-01 and R01 NS061858).
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1276–1282, 1 September 2012
How to Cite
Palacios, N., Gao, X., McCullough, M. L., Schwarzschild, M. A., Shah, R., Gapstur, S. and Ascherio, A. (2012), Caffeine and risk of Parkinson's disease in a large cohort of men and women. Mov. Disord., 27: 1276–1282. doi: 10.1002/mds.25076
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.