Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1118–1124, August 2012
How to Cite
Bliwise, D. L., Trotti, L. M., Wilson, A. G., Greer, S. A., Wood-Siverio, C., Juncos, J. J., Factor, S. A., Freeman, A. and Rye, D. B. (2012), Daytime alertness in Parkinson's disease: Potentially dose-dependent, divergent effects by drug class. Mov. Disord., 27: 1118–1124. doi: 10.1002/mds.25082
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2012
- Atlanta Clinical and Translational Science Institute. Grant Numbers: R01 NS-050595, UL1 RR-025008, KL2 RR-025009
- CoQ10 trial. Grant Number: U01 NS-050324
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.