Funding agencies: This work was supported by the National and Medical Research Council of Australia (program grant 628952, to S.F.B. and L.M.D.; career development fellowship 1032603, to L.M.D.) and The Women's and Children's Hospital Foundation (to M.B.).
Letter: New Observations
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1200–1201, August 2012
How to Cite
Perandones, C., Micheli, F. E., Pellene, L. A., Bayly, M. A., Berkovic, S. F. and Dibbens, L. M. (2012), A case of severe hearing loss in action myoclonus renal failure syndrome resulting from mutation in SCARB2. Mov. Disord., 27: 1200–1201. doi: 10.1002/mds.25083
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
All authors contributed to the preparation, writing and editing of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2A novel SCARB2 mutation in progressive myoclonus epilepsy indicated by reduced β-glucocerebrosidase activity, Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2014, 339, 1-2, 210, , , , , , , , , , , ,