Funding agencies: This work was partially funded by a grant from the Departamento de Salud, Gobierno de Navarra (Ref. 14/2009) and by “UTE proyecto CIMA.”
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1178–1181, August 2012
How to Cite
Alegre, M., López-Azcárate, J., Alonso-Frech, F., Rodríguez-Oroz, M. C., Valencia, M., Guridi, J., Artieda, J. and Obeso, J. A. (2012), Subthalamic activity during diphasic dyskinesias in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 1178–1181. doi: 10.1002/mds.25090
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Miguel Valencia acknowledges financial support from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation, Juan de la Cierva Programme (Ref. JCI-2010-07876).
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.