Funding agencies: This work was supported by grants from European Community contract number 222918 (REPLACES) FP7—Thematic priority HEALTH (PC), and Progetto Giovani Ricercatori Ministero Sanità 2008 (BP).
New synaptic and molecular targets for neuroprotection in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorders Society
Special Issue: The Vatican Conference on Neuroprotection in Parkinson's Disease
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 51–60, January 2013
How to Cite
Calabresi, P., Di Filippo, M., Gallina, A., Wang, Y., Stankowski, J. N., Picconi, B., Dawson, V. L. and Dawson, T. M. (2013), New synaptic and molecular targets for neuroprotection in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 51–60. doi: 10.1002/mds.25096
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Central nervous system-specific knockout of Brg1 causes growth retardation and neuronal degeneration, Brain Research, 2015, 1622, 186, , , ,
- 2Effect of adenosine and adenosine receptor antagonist on Müller cell potassium channel in Rat chronic ocular hypertension models, Scientific Reports, 2015, 5, 11294, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Inverse association between yerba mate consumption and idiopathic Parkinson's disease. A case–control study, Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2015, 356, 1-2, 163, , , , ,
- 4Levodopa-induced plasticity: a double-edged sword in Parkinson's disease?, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 2015, 370, 1672, 20140184, , , , ,
- 5Allosteric modulation of NMDA receptors alters neurotransmission in the striatum of a mouse model of Parkinson's disease, Experimental Neurology, 2014, 255, 154, , ,
- 6Neuroprotective effects of metabotropic glutamate receptor group II and III activators against MPP(+)-induced cell death in human neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y cells: The impact of cell differentiation state, Neuropharmacology, 2014, 83, 36, , , , , , , ,
- 8Modulation of striatal neuron activity by cyclic nucleotide signalling and phosphodiesterase inhibition, Basal Ganglia, 2013, 3, 3, 137, ,
- 10Parkinson’s Disease: Medical and Surgical Treatment, 2013,, ,