Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Dr. Montgomery received an unrestricted educational grant from St. Jude Neuromodulation and a fellowship training grant from Medtronic Neuromodulation Inc.
Letters: Published Articles
Reply: Image-verified deep brain stimulation reduces risk and cost with no apparent impact on efficacy†
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1586–1587, October 2012
How to Cite
Montgomery, E. B. (2012), Reply: Image-verified deep brain stimulation reduces risk and cost with no apparent impact on efficacy. Mov. Disord., 27: 1586–1587. doi: 10.1002/mds.25099
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.