Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Stephen J. Kish receives research funding from US NIH NIDA #25096 and a salary from the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health; Oleh Hornykiewicz received lecture travel support and honorarium from UCB Pharma S.A. Spain.
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 13, pages 1618–1624, November 2012
How to Cite
Pifl, C., Kish, S. J. and Hornykiewicz, O. (2012), Thalamic noradrenaline in Parkinson's disease: Deficits suggest role in motor and non-motor symptoms. Mov. Disord., 27: 1618–1624. doi: 10.1002/mds.25109
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- U.S. NIH NIDA. Grant Number: DA29056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.