Funding agencies: This work was supported by grants from the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science (SAF2007-61003, SAF2010-18586).
Letters: New Observations
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 14, pages 1827–1828, December 2012
How to Cite
Guerrero-López, R., García-Ruiz, P. J., Giráldez, B. G., Durán-Herrera, C., Querol-Pascual, M. R., Ramírez-Moreno, J. M., Más, S. and Serratosa, J. M. (2012), A new SCARB2 mutation in a patient with progressive myoclonus ataxia without renal failure. Mov. Disord., 27: 1827–1828. doi: 10.1002/mds.25114
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.