Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Igor N. Petrovic has received funding for this research from the Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of Serbia (project no. 175090) and a Prof Risto Bokonjic Foundation Research Fellowship.
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1186–1190, August 2012
How to Cite
Petrovic, I. N., Ling, H., Asi, Y., Ahmed, Z., Kukkle, P. L., Hazrati, L.-N., Lang, A. E., Revesz, T., Holton, J. L. and Lees, A. J. (2012), Multiple system atrophy–parkinsonism with slow progression and prolonged survival: A diagnostic catch. Mov. Disord., 27: 1186–1190. doi: 10.1002/mds.25115
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.