Funding agencies: CurePSP funded the trial of unilateral PPN-DBS in PSP patients. The work was supported, in part, by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (grants to J.O.D. and W.D.H.; grant nos.: MOP-42505 and 98006).
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1304–1307, 1 September 2012
How to Cite
Hazrati, L.-N., Wong, J. C., Hamani, C., Lozano, A. M., Poon, Y.-Y., Dostrovsky, J. O., Hutchison, W. D., Zadikoff, C. and Moro, E. (2012), Clinicopathological study in progressive supranuclear palsy with pedunculopontine stimulation. Mov. Disord., 27: 1304–1307. doi: 10.1002/mds.25123
Relevant conflict of interest/financial disclosures: Dr. Hamani is a consultant for St Jude Medical; Dr. Lozano is a consultant for St Jude Medical, Boston Scientific and Medtronic Inc. and holds intellectual property in the field of Deep Brain Stimulation; Dr. Hutchison has received consulting fee or honoraria from Medtronic Inc; Dr. Zadikoff has received payment for lectures from Tera and GSK; Dr. Moro has received honoraria from Medtronic Inc. for consulting services and lecturing, research support from St. Jude Medical, CurePSP, CIHR and educational grant support from Medtronic.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.