Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1559–1563, October 2012
How to Cite
Fonoff, E. T., Campos, W. K., Mandel, M., Alho, E. J. L. and Teixeira, M. J. (2012), Bilateral subthalamic nucleus stimulation for generalized dystonia after bilateral pallidotomy. Mov. Disord., 27: 1559–1563. doi: 10.1002/mds.25127
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- University of São Paulo School of Medicine, São Paulo, Brazil
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.