Johan N. van der Meer and Richard J. Beukers contributed equally to this article.
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 13, pages 1666–1672, November 2012
How to Cite
van der Meer, J. N., Beukers, R. J., van der Salm, S.M.A., Caan, M. W.A., Tijssen, M. A.J. and Nederveen, A. J. (2012), White matter abnormalities in gene-positive myoclonus-dystonia. Mov. Disord., 27: 1666–1672. doi: 10.1002/mds.25128
Funding agencies: This study was supported by the following research grants: NWO-VIDI grant (project 016.056.333, to M.A.J.T.); ONWA grant for MRI imaging costs (ABIP-2007-09).
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Functional MRI study of response inhibition in myoclonus dystonia, Experimental Neurology, 2013, 247, 623, , , , , ,
- 3The Evolving Role of Diffusion Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Movement Disorders, Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 2013, 13, 11, , , , ,
- 4Understanding the Anatomy of Dystonia: Determinants of Penetrance and Phenotype, Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 2013, 13, 11, , ,