Funding agencies: This work was supported by the Medical Research Council UK (G0700943), Parkinson's UK (Grant 8047), the Cambridge NIHR Biomedical Research Centre, the Midlands Neuroscience Teaching and Research Fund, the Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust, the Ipsen Fund, the Wellcome Trust, and a Patrick Berthoud Clinical Research Fellowship and Raymond and Beverly Sackler studentship.
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1522–1529, October 2012
How to Cite
Kilarski, L. L., Pearson, J. P., Newsway, V., Majounie, E., Knipe, M. D. W., Misbahuddin, A., Chinnery, P. F., Burn, D. J., Clarke, C. E., Marion, M.-H., Lewthwaite, A. J., Nicholl, D. J., Wood, N. W., Morrison, K. E., Williams-Gray, C. H., Evans, J. R., Sawcer, S. J., Barker, R. A., Wickremaratchi, M. M., Ben-Shlomo, Y., Williams, N. M. and Morris, H. R. (2012), Systematic Review and UK-Based Study of PARK2 (parkin), PINK1, PARK7 (DJ-1) and LRRK2 in early-onset Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 1522–1529. doi: 10.1002/mds.25132
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.