Funding agencies: This work was supported by the Medical Research Council UK (G0700943), Parkinson's UK (Grant 8047), the Cambridge NIHR Biomedical Research Centre, the Midlands Neuroscience Teaching and Research Fund, the Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust, the Ipsen Fund, the Wellcome Trust, and a Patrick Berthoud Clinical Research Fellowship and Raymond and Beverly Sackler studentship.
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1522–1529, October 2012
How to Cite
Kilarski, L. L., Pearson, J. P., Newsway, V., Majounie, E., Knipe, M. D. W., Misbahuddin, A., Chinnery, P. F., Burn, D. J., Clarke, C. E., Marion, M.-H., Lewthwaite, A. J., Nicholl, D. J., Wood, N. W., Morrison, K. E., Williams-Gray, C. H., Evans, J. R., Sawcer, S. J., Barker, R. A., Wickremaratchi, M. M., Ben-Shlomo, Y., Williams, N. M. and Morris, H. R. (2012), Systematic Review and UK-Based Study of PARK2 (parkin), PINK1, PARK7 (DJ-1) and LRRK2 in early-onset Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 1522–1529. doi: 10.1002/mds.25132
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!