Funding agencies: This work was supported by a Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson Research Grant awarded under the Critical Challenges in PD 2009 - Postural Instability and Gait Disturbances Program.
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1498–1505, October 2012
How to Cite
Crémers, J., D'Ostilio, K., Stamatakis, J., Delvaux, V. and Garraux, G. (2012), Brain activation pattern related to gait disturbances in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 1498–1505. doi: 10.1002/mds.25139
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
- Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson Research Grant awarded under the Critical Challenges in PD 2009 - Postural Instability and Gait Disturbances Program
This article has been cited by:
- 1Does dominant pedunculopontine nucleus exist?, Brain, 2015, 138, 2, e323, , , , ,
- 4The integrative role of the pedunculopontine nucleus in human gait, Brain, 2015, 138, 5, 1284, , , , , , ,
- 5Biased binomial assessment of cross-validated estimation of classification accuracies illustrated in diagnosis predictions, NeuroImage: Clinical, 2014, 4, 687, , , , , , , , ,
- 6Brain activity during complex imagined gait tasks in Parkinson disease, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2014, 125, 5, 995, , , , ,
- 7Imagined gait modulates neuronal network dynamics in the human pedunculopontine nucleus, Nature Neuroscience, 2014, 17, 3, 449, , , , , , , ,
- 8Impact of Neurologic Deficits on Motor Imagery: A Systematic Review of Clinical Evaluations, Neuropsychology Review, 2014, 24, 2, 116, , , ,
- 9Cholinergic Dysfunction in Parkinson’s Disease, Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 2013, 13, 9, ,
- 10Neuroimaging as a Window into Gait Disturbances and Freezing of Gait in Patients with Parkinson’s Disease, Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 2013, 13, 12, , ,