Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 13, pages 1625–1631, November 2012
How to Cite
Buchman, A. S., Nag, S., Shulman, J. M., Lim, A. S.P., VanderHorst, V. G.J.M., Leurgans, S. E., Schneider, J. A. and Bennett, D. A. (2012), Locus coeruleus neuron density and parkinsonism in older adults without Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 1625–1631. doi: 10.1002/mds.25142
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2012
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: R01AG17917, R01AG24480, R01NS079623, K08AG034290
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Robert C. Borwell Endowment Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.