Funding agencies: This research was funded by a Canadian Institutes of Health Research Clinician-Scientist Phase I Scholarship.
Parkinson's disease duration determines effect of dopaminergic therapy on ventral striatum function
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 153–160, February 2013
How to Cite
MacDonald, A. A., Monchi, O., Seergobin, K. N., Ganjavi, H., Tamjeedi, R. and MacDonald, P. A. (2013), Parkinson's disease duration determines effect of dopaminergic therapy on ventral striatum function. Mov. Disord., 28: 153–160. doi: 10.1002/mds.25152
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Imaging changes associated with cognitive abnormalities in Parkinson’s disease, Brain Structure and Function, 2015, 220, 4, 2249, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Dopaminergic medication impairs feedback-based stimulus-response learning but not response selection in Parkinson's disease, Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 2014, 8,, , , , , ,
- 5Investigating the relation between striatal volume and IQ, Brain Imaging and Behavior, 2014, 8, 1, 52, , , , ,
- 6Restoration of motor function following spinal cord injury via optimal control of intraspinal microstimulation: toward a next generation closed-loop neural prosthesis, Frontiers in Neuroscience, 2014, 8,, , , , , ,
- 7Striatum in stimulus–response learning via feedback and in decision making, NeuroImage, 2014, 101, 448, , , , , ,
- 9What are people with Parkinson's disease really impaired on when it comes to making decisions? A meta-analysis of the evidence, Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, 2013, 37, 10, 2836, , ,