Funding agencies: This research was funded by a Canadian Institutes of Health Research Clinician-Scientist Phase I Scholarship.
Parkinson's disease duration determines effect of dopaminergic therapy on ventral striatum function
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 153–160, February 2013
How to Cite
MacDonald, A. A., Monchi, O., Seergobin, K. N., Ganjavi, H., Tamjeedi, R. and MacDonald, P. A. (2013), Parkinson's disease duration determines effect of dopaminergic therapy on ventral striatum function. Mov. Disord., 28: 153–160. doi: 10.1002/mds.25152
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!