Funding agencies: This work was supported by grants from the Bosch Foundation (to S.A.S.), the German Research Foundation (DFG; to M.K.), the Bachmann-Strauss Dystonia Parkinson Foundation (to J.H.), the Volkswagen Foundation (Lichtenberg Grant; to C.K.), and the Hermann and Lilly Schilling Foundation (to C.K.).
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1563–1566, October 2012
How to Cite
Schneider, S. A., Drude, L., Kasten, M., Klein, C. and Hagenah, J. (2012), A study of subtle motor signs in early Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 1563–1566. doi: 10.1002/mds.25161
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.