Funding agencies: This study was supported by a grant from GlaxoSmithKline.
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1567–1569, October 2012
How to Cite
Elble, R., Comella, C., Fahn, S., Hallett, M., Jankovic, J., Juncos, J. L., LeWitt, P., Lyons, K., Ondo, W., Pahwa, R., Sethi, K., Stover, N., Tarsy, D., Testa, C., Tintner, R., Watts, R. and Zesiewicz, T. (2012), Reliability of a new scale for essential tremor. Mov. Disord., 27: 1567–1569. doi: 10.1002/mds.25162
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.