Cosenior author: Dr. Paola Giunti.
Stance instability in spinocerebellar ataxia type 6
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 510–516, April 2013
How to Cite
Bunn, L. M., Marsden, J. F., Giunti, P. and Day, B. L. (2013), Stance instability in spinocerebellar ataxia type 6. Mov. Disord., 28: 510–516. doi: 10.1002/mds.25163
Funding agencies: This study was supported by Ataxia UK (to B.L.D., P.G., and J.F.M.) and the Medical Research Council (to B.L.D.; G0501740).
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Prof B Day was supported by the Medical Research Council. Dr L Bunn was supported by a studentship from Ataxia UK.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Characterization and Early Detection of Balance Deficits in Fragile X Premutation Carriers With and Without Fragile X-Associated Tremor/Ataxia Syndrome (FXTAS), The Cerebellum, 2015,, , , , , , , ,
- 2Evidence for early neurodegeneration in the cervical cord of patients with primary progressive multiple sclerosis, Brain, 2015, 138, 6, 1568, , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Sensitivity of Spatiotemporal Gait Parameters in Measuring Disease Severity in Friedreich Ataxia, The Cerebellum, 2014, 13, 6, 677, , , , , ,