Parkinson's disease medication use and costs following deep brain stimulation
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1398–1403, 15 September 2012
How to Cite
Weaver, F. M., Stroupe, K. T., Cao, L., Holloway, R. G., Vickrey, B. G., Simuni, T., Hendricks, A. and Ippolito, D. (2012), Parkinson's disease medication use and costs following deep brain stimulation. Mov. Disord., 27: 1398–1403. doi: 10.1002/mds.25164
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
- Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) Office of Research and Development Health Services Research and Development
- Cooperative Studies Program
- Office of Research and Development
- National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Stroke
- Medtronic Neurological, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.