Funding agencies: This work was supported by a grant from MIUR (Progetto FIRB-MERIT, no. RBNE08LN4P).
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1536–1543, October 2012
How to Cite
Amboni, M., Barone, P., Iuppariello, L., Lista, I., Tranfaglia, R., Fasano, A., Picillo, M., Vitale, C., Santangelo, G., Agosti, V., Iavarone, A. and Sorrentino, G. (2012), Gait patterns in parkinsonian patients with or without mild cognitive impairment. Mov. Disord., 27: 1536–1543. doi: 10.1002/mds.25165
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Asymmetric pedunculopontine network connectivity in parkinsonian patients with freezing of gait, Brain, 2013, 136, 8, 2405, , , , , ,
- 3Persistence of associations between cognitive impairment and motor dysfunction in the early phase of Parkinson’s disease, Journal of Neurology, 2013, 260, 9, 2228, , ,