Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Beatriz De la Casa-Fages holds a Research Grant from the Instituto de Investigación Sanitaria Gregorio Marañón. Francisco Grandas is partially supported by the Programa de Intensificación de la Actividad Investigadora en el Sistema Nacional de Salud (Programa I3SNS).
Letters: New Observations
Treatment of stiff-person syndrome with chronic plasmapheresis
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 396–397, March 2013
How to Cite
De la Casa-Fages, B., Anaya, F., Gabriel-Ortemberg, M. and Grandas, F. (2013), Treatment of stiff-person syndrome with chronic plasmapheresis. Mov. Disord., 28: 396–397. doi: 10.1002/mds.25167
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.