Funding agencies: This work was supported by Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, Spain (PSI2008-03175).
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1570–1573, October 2012
How to Cite
Fernández-Del-Olmo, M., Bello, O., Lopez-Alonso, V., Andrés Sanchez, J., Santos-García, D. and Valls-Solé, J. (2012), The effects of auditory startle and nonstartle stimuli on step initiation in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 1570–1573. doi: 10.1002/mds.25168
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial
disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.