Funding agencies: This work was supported by funds from the Italian government to Associazione Italiana Corea di Huntington-Neuromed and to IRCCS Neuromed and by Telethon (project no. GGP12218; to F.S.).
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 14, pages 1714–1717, December 2012
How to Cite
Squitieri, F. and Jankovic, J. (2012), Huntington's disease: How intermediate are intermediate repeat lengths?. Mov. Disord., 27: 1714–1717. doi: 10.1002/mds.25172
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: F.S. is a member of the Euro HD-Network. F.S. and J.J. are members of the Huntington Study Group.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2011
- Italian government to Associazione Italiana Corea di Huntington-Neuromed and to IRCCS Neuromed and by Telethon. Grant Number: GGP12218
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.