Funding agencies: This work was supported by the French Health Ministry (annual allowance to the French Reference Center for MSA).
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1574–1577, October 2012
How to Cite
Meissner, W. G., Foubert-Samier, A., Dupouy, S., Gerdelat-Mas, A., Debs, R., Marquant, F., De Cock, V. C., Rascol, O., Tison, F. and Pavy-Le Traon, A. (2012), Assessment of quality of life with the multiple system atrophy health-related quality of life scale. Mov. Disord., 27: 1574–1577. doi: 10.1002/mds.25174
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Comparison of Different Symptom Assessment Scales for Multiple System Atrophy, The Cerebellum, 2015,, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Quality of life in patients with progressive supranuclear palsy: one-year follow-up, Journal of Neurology, 2015, 262, 9, 2042, , , , , ,
- 4Multiple system atrophy: A prototypical synucleinopathy for disease-modifying therapeutic strategies, Neurobiology of Disease, 2014, 67, 133, , , , , , , , , ,