Dr. Krismer and Dr. Seppi contributed equally to this article
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 13, pages 1683–1685, November 2012
How to Cite
Krismer, F., Seppi, K., Tison, F., Sampaio, C., Zangerl, A., Peralta, C., Yekhlef, F., Ghorayeb, I., Ory-Magne, F., Galitzky, M., Bozi, M., Scaravilli, T., Colosimo, C., Geser, F., Rascol, O., Poewe, W., Quinn, N. P., Wenning, G. K. and on behalf of the European Multiple System Atrophy Study Group (2012), The Unified Multiple System Atrophy Rating Scale: Intrarater reliability. Mov. Disord., 27: 1683–1685. doi: 10.1002/mds.25181
Funding agencies: This study was supported by funds of the 5th framework program of the European Community (QLK6-CT-2000-00661) and the Austrian Science Fund (FWF; F04404-B19).
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.