Funding agencies: This work was supported by NS060722 (to X.H.), the HMC GCRC (NIH M01RR10732) and GCRC Construction Grant (C06RR016499), and the National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NIH U54 EB005149; to M.S.).
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 13, pages 1636–1643, November 2012
How to Cite
Du, G., Lewis, M. M., Sen, S., Wang, J., Shaffer, M. L., Styner, M., Yang, Q. X. and Huang, X. (2012), Imaging nigral pathology and clinical progression in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 1636–1643. doi: 10.1002/mds.25182
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosure and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
- HMC GCRC. Grant Numbers: NS060722, NIH M01RR10732
- GCRC Construction Grant. Grant Number: C06RR016499
- National Alliance for Medical Image Computing. Grant Number: NIH U54 EB005149
This article has been cited by:
- 1Diffusion tensor imaging and correlations to Parkinson rating scales, Journal of Neurology, 2013, 260, 11, 2823, , , , , ,
- 2Diffusion tensor imaging of nigral degeneration in Parkinson's disease: A region-of-interest and voxel-based study at 3T and systematic review with meta-analysis, NeuroImage: Clinical, 2013, 3, 481, , , , , ,
- 4The Evolving Role of Diffusion Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Movement Disorders, Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 2013, 13, 11, , , , ,