These authors contributed equally to this report.
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 13, pages 1690–1693, November 2012
How to Cite
Shahar, T., Gadoth, A., Nossek, E., Giladi, N., Ram, Z. and Maimon, S. (2012), Reversible freezing of gait caused by dural arteriovenous fistula and congestion of the globus pallidus. Mov. Disord., 27: 1690–1693. doi: 10.1002/mds.25184
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and conflicts of interest may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011