Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1473–1474, October 2012
How to Cite
Hallett, M. and Iseki, K. (2012), Real and imaginary gait. Mov. Disord., 27: 1473–1474. doi: 10.1002/mds.25186
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.