Funding agencies: This work was supported by grants from the JPB Foundation (to D.S. and D.J.S.); NIH (P50NS047085 to D.J.S.; P50NS38370 to D.S.); the Hartman Foundation (to D.J.S.); and the Parkinson s Disease Foundation (to D.S.).
Neuronal vulnerability, pathogenesis, and Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 715–724, June 2013
How to Cite
Sulzer, D. and Surmeier, D. J. (2013), Neuronal vulnerability, pathogenesis, and Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 715–724. doi: 10.1002/mds.25187
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: D. James Surmeier has acted as a consultant to Genetech, Merck, Pfizer and Teva. Dr. Sulzer has no industry associations.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.