Dr. Plate and Dr. Benninghoff contributed equally to this work.
Atypical parkinsonism due to a D202N Gerstmann-Sträussler-Scheinker prion protein mutation: First in vivo diagnosed case
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 241–245, February 2013
How to Cite
Plate, A., Benninghoff, J., Jansen, G. H., Wlasich, E., Eigenbrod, S., Drzezga, A., Jansen, N. L., Kretzschmar, H. A., Bötzel, K., Rujescu, D. and Danek, A. (2013), Atypical parkinsonism due to a D202N Gerstmann-Sträussler-Scheinker prion protein mutation: First in vivo diagnosed case. Mov. Disord., 28: 241–245. doi: 10.1002/mds.25188
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2Biomarkers of Brain Injury and Neurological Disorders, 2014,, , ,