Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 13, pages 1595–1597, November 2012
How to Cite
Mattison, H. A., Stewart, T. and Zhang, J. (2012), Applying bioinformatics to proteomics: Is machine learning the answer to biomarker discovery for PD and MSA?. Mov. Disord., 27: 1595–1597. doi: 10.1002/mds.25189
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers in parkinsonian conditions: an update and future directions, Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry, 2014, 85, 10, 1065, , ,