Dr. Behnke and Dr. Seppi contributed equally
Enlarged hyperechogenic substantia nigra as a risk marker for Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 216–219, February 2013
How to Cite
Berg, D., Behnke, S., Seppi, K., Godau, J., Lerche, S., Mahlknecht, P., Liepelt-Scarfone, I., Pausch, C., Schneider, N., Gaenslen, A., Brockmann, K., Srulijes, K., Huber, H., Wurster, I., Stockner, H., Kiechl, S., Willeit, J., Gasperi, A., Fassbender, K., Gasser, T. and Poewe, W. (2013), Enlarged hyperechogenic substantia nigra as a risk marker for Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 216–219. doi: 10.1002/mds.25192
Funding agencies: This work was supported by The Michael J. Fox Foundation. Additionally, P.M. has been sponsored by a research grant from the Medical University of Innsbruck (IFTZ 2007152).
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.