Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://olabout.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-817008.html
Letters: New Observations
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 14, pages 1829–1830, December 2012
How to Cite
Kojovic, M., Sheerin, U.-M., Rubio-Agusti, I., Saha, A., Bras, J., Gibbons, V., Palmer, R., Houlden, H., Hardy, J., Wood, N. W. and Bhatia, K. P. (2012), Young-onset parkinsonism due to homozygous duplication of α-synuclein in a consanguineous family. Mov. Disord., 27: 1829–1830. doi: 10.1002/mds.25199
Funding agencies: This work was funded by Medical Research Council (UK) and Wellcome Trust.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 2 Jan 2013. Cumulative views from 2 Jan 2013 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 633
- Total PDF views: 366
- Total HTML views: 267
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.