Drs. Lynch and Pandolfo contributed equally to the present work.
Common data elements for clinical research in Friedreich's ataxia
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 190–195, February 2013
How to Cite
Lynch, D. R., Pandolfo, M., Schulz, J. B., Perlman, S., Delatycki, M. B., Payne, R. M., Shaddy, R., Fischbeck, K. H., Farmer, J., Kantor, P., Raman, S. V., Hunegs, L., Odenkirchen, J., Miller, K. and Kaufmann, P. (2013), Common data elements for clinical research in Friedreich's ataxia. Mov. Disord., 28: 190–195. doi: 10.1002/mds.25201
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Dr. Raman receives research support that could be conflicting from from Siemens.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: N01-NS-7-2372
This article has been cited by:
- 1Common data elements for spinal cord injury clinical research: a National Institute for Neurological Disorders and Stroke project, Spinal Cord, 2015,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Outcome methods used in clinical studies of Chiari malformation Type I: a systematic review, Journal of Neurosurgery, 2015, 122, 2, 262, , , , , , , ,
- 3Adaptive Semantic Tag Mining from Heterogeneous Clinical Research Texts, Methods of Information in Medicine, 2014, 54, 2, 164, ,
- You have free access to this content4