Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Professor Halliday is funded as a Senior Principal Research Fellow of the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia to perform research. There are no conflicts of interest.
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 13, pages 1589–1591, November 2012
How to Cite
Halliday, G. (2012), An evidence base for noradrenergic deficits in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 1589–1591. doi: 10.1002/mds.25202
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by: