Funding agencies: The work in this laboratory was, in part, supported by a grant from the National Science Council (NSC-98-2320-B-006-MY3), Taiwan.
Letters: Published Articles
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1581–1582, October 2012
How to Cite
Wu, S.-N., Lo, Y.-C., Chen, B.-S., Wu, F.-T. and So, E. C. (2012), Possible effects of reduced conductance in delayed-rectifier K+ current on neuronal firing. Mov. Disord., 27: 1581–1582. doi: 10.1002/mds.25205
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012