Funding agencies: This work was supported by National Institutes of Health (grant nos.: P01 NS015655 and R01 NS070856), the Michael J. Fox Foundation, and the Department of Veterans Affairs.
β-amyloid and postural instability and gait difficulty in Parkinson's disease at risk for dementia
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 296–301, March 2013
How to Cite
Müller, M. L.T.M., Frey, K. A., Petrou, M., Kotagal, V., Koeppe, R. A., Albin, R. L. and Bohnen, N. I. (2013), β-amyloid and postural instability and gait difficulty in Parkinson's disease at risk for dementia. Mov. Disord., 28: 296–301. doi: 10.1002/mds.25213
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1High-level gait and balance disorders in the elderly: a midbrain disease?, Journal of Neurology, 2014, 261, 1, 196, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Cholinergic Dysfunction in Parkinson’s Disease, Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 2013, 13, 9, ,
- 6Thalamic cholinergic innervation and postural sensory integration function in Parkinson's disease, Brain, 2013, 136, 11, 3282, , , , , , ,