Funding agencies: This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (grant nos.: NS20576 and F31MH10812).
Topography of dyskinesias and torticollis evoked by inhibition of substantia nigra pars reticulata
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 460–468, April 2013
How to Cite
Dybdal, D., Forcelli, P. A., Dubach, M., Oppedisano, M., Holmes, A., Malkova, L. and Gale, K. (2013), Topography of dyskinesias and torticollis evoked by inhibition of substantia nigra pars reticulata. Mov. Disord., 28: 460–468. doi: 10.1002/mds.25215
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cervical Dystonia: A Disorder of the Midbrain Network for Covert Attentional Orienting, Frontiers in Neurology, 2014, 5,, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Dissociable effects of dopamine on learning and performance within sensorimotor striatum, Basal Ganglia, 2014, 4, 2, 43, , , , , ,
- 3Memory loss in a nonnavigational spatial task after hippocampal inactivation in monkeys, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2014, 111, 11, 4315, , , , , ,
- 4Altered striatal and pallidal connectivity in cervical dystonia, Brain Structure and Function, 2013,, , , ,
- 5Nigral stimulation for resistant axial motor impairment in Parkinson's disease? A randomized controlled trial, Brain, 2013, 136, 7, 2098, , , , , , , , , , ,