Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 13, pages 1652–1658, November 2012
How to Cite
Goldman, S. M., Kamel, F., Ross, G. W., Bhudhikanok, G. S., Hoppin, J. A., Korell, M., Marras, C., Meng, C., Umbach, D. M., Kasten, M., Chade, A. R., Comyns, K., Richards, M. B., Sandler, D. P., Blair, A., Langston, J. W. and Tanner, C. M. (2012), Genetic modification of the association of paraquat and Parkinson's disease . Mov. Disord., 27: 1652–1658. doi: 10.1002/mds.25216
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS). Grant Numbers: Z01-ES044007, Z01-ES049030
- a National Cancer Institute grant. Grant Number: Z01-CP010119
- NIEHS grants. Grant Numbers: R01-ES10803, U54 ES012077
- the Michael J. Fox Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!