Pia Winte and Christoph Kamm are joint first authors.
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 14, pages 1820–1822, December 2012
How to Cite
Winter, P., Kamm, C., Biskup, S., Köhler, A., Leube, B., Auburger, G., Gasser, T., Benecke, R. and Müller, U. (2012), DYT7 gene locus for cervical dystonia on chromosome 18p is questionable. Mov. Disord., 27: 1820–1822. doi: 10.1002/mds.25219
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Rosenberg's Molecular and Genetic Basis of Neurological and Psychiatric Disease, 2015,, ,
- 2Movement Disorders, 2015,,
- 4Recent Advances in the Genetics of Dystonia, Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 2014, 14, 8, , ,
- 5Genetics in Dystonia: An Update, Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 2013, 13, 12, ,
- 7Role of G (olf) in familial and sporadic adult-onset primary dystonia, Human Molecular Genetics, 2013, 22, 12, 2510, , , , , , , , ,
- 9Tremulous cervical dystonia is likely to be familial: Clinical characteristics of a large cohort, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2013, 19, 6, 634, , , , , , , , ,