Pia Winte and Christoph Kamm are joint first authors.
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 14, pages 1820–1822, December 2012
How to Cite
Winter, P., Kamm, C., Biskup, S., Köhler, A., Leube, B., Auburger, G., Gasser, T., Benecke, R. and Müller, U. (2012), DYT7 gene locus for cervical dystonia on chromosome 18p is questionable. Mov. Disord., 27: 1820–1822. doi: 10.1002/mds.25219
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!