Funding agencies: J.L.H. and T.R. are supported by Parkinson's UK, the Multiple System Atrophy Trust, Alzheimer's Research UK, and the Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (Europe) Association. J.L.H. is supported by the Reta Lila Weston Institute for Neurological Studies. Part of this work was undertaken at UCLH/UCL, which received a proportion of funding from the Department of Health's NIHR Biomedical Research Centres funding scheme.
Neuropathological findings in benign tremulous Parkinsonism
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 145–152, February 2013
How to Cite
Selikhova, M., Kempster, P. A., Revesz, T., Holton, J. L. and Lees, A. J. (2013), Neuropathological findings in benign tremulous Parkinsonism. Mov. Disord., 28: 145–152. doi: 10.1002/mds.25220
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Aberrant Brain Network Efficiency in Parkinson’s Disease Patients with Tremor: A Multi-Modality Study, Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience, 2015, 7,, , , , ,
- 2The effect of tremor onset on middle cerebellar peduncle of Parkinson's disease, Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2015,, , , , , , ,
- 3Tremor entities and their classification, Current Opinion in Neurology, 2015, 28, 4, 393, ,
- 4Differences in striatal dopamine transporter density between tremor dominant and non-tremor Parkinson’s disease, European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, 2014, 41, 10, 1931, , , , ,
- 5Finger displacement in Parkinson disease: up? down? sideways?, International Journal of Neuroscience, 2014, 124, 5, 339, , , , , , ,
- 7Successful treatment with bilateral deep brain stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus for benign tremulous parkinsonism, Rinsho Shinkeigaku, 2014, 54, 6, 511, , , , , , ,
- 8Tremor disorders, Current Opinion in Neurology, 2013, 26, 4, 413,